These multiplication number lines are a great way to practice multiplication fact fluency, repeated addition, and multiples with your students.
- 24 What Equation is Represented on the Number Line Cards
- 24 Fill in the Missing Multiples on the Number Line Cards
- 2 Recording Sheets
- 2 Answer Keys
- Multiples Number Line Reference Chart
- Multiples Number Line Cards for Ring
This resource can also be used as a math intervention tool or a reference in math interactive notebooks.
You May Also Be Interested In Other Math Tools:
- How Many Times Arrows 4.NBT.1 & 5.NBT.1
- Rounding to the Nearest Ten (Dice and Rounding Chart)
- Multiplication and Division Related Facts Wheels
©Thrifty in Third Grade
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED